It’s no secret that in order to see growth in your church, you have to get more people in the door.
Don’t just take our word for it; here are some comments from several well-known church leaders:
Carey Niewuof said it well in this excerpt from his blog.
“Let me share some data from Gary McIntosh and Charles Arn in their book What Every Pastor Should Know: 101 Indispensable Rules of Thumb for Leading Your Church. These are some key metrics you can track to determine whether or not you have a healthy front door:
- If the church is growing, you’ll need more first-time guests each year than you have people in your total average attendance. In other words, a growing church of 500 will need more than 500 first-time guests in a year.
- The typical growing church sees 20% of first-time guests become part of the church.
- Growing churches see nearly 40% of second-time guests become part of the church.
- Close to 60% of people will become part of the church after their third visit.
What would you be able to do if you had a 50% increase in guests to your church? We’re confident we can make that a reality!
- We guarantee a 25% increase in new guests in 6 months with our SEO Support, or we will give you $500 back
- We guarantee a 50% increase in new guests in 6 months when you combine our Mission Support SEO service, a new website, and professional photography (we will advise and help!), or we will give you $1,000 back
This is one of the simplest, easiest, quickest, and cheapest ways to grow your church.
Example: Point Church in Cary, NC – www.pointchurch.com
Began using Mission Support SEO service in April 2022.
Point Church averaged 6.5 New Guests per month in March/April before SEO services.
Point Church averaged 22.5 New Guests per month in Sep/October after 6 Months of SEO services.
246% Increase in New Guests without any new visitor pushes in September or October
New Adult Guests Per Month at Point Church:
- March – 6 New Guests
- April – 7 (Began Using Mission Support SEO)
- May – 14 New Guests
- June – 8 New Guests
- July – 20 New Guests
- Aug – 50 New Guests
- Sept – 24 New Guests
- Oct – 21 New Guests
“I ask a lot of people how they found out about us. The number one way new guests tell me they find us is through Google! Mission Support’s SEO and website services help us take our online presence to the next level without taking too much of our staff’s time to make it happen.”Matthew Bradham
Here’s how we do it:
We Focused on Keywords That People Were Searching For in The Area
With point church, we saw that keywords like “Church in Cary” and “Churches in Cary NC” were getting searched for a lot in Cary, NC, so naturally, we started by focusing on those key terms.
We Optimized Their Website For Those Keywords
It’s important to optimize your website for relevant keywords properly. Notice we said “properly” – there is a right and a wrong way to do it. You don’t want to “stuff” your pages with the same keyword over and over again. Everything needs to sound natural, be relevant, and make sense.
We Optimized Their Google Business Profile
Outside of your website, your Google Business Profile is one of your most important assets. Making sure your address, phone number, and hours are correct is one thing, but it’s also important to add great photos and get people to leave reviews on a consistent basis as well.
We Worked On Local Citations
Making sure your church is listed in online directories is important. Even more important is making sure this information is correct. If it doesn’t match what is on your Google Business Profile, it may hurt your online presence.
Schedule a complimentary discovery call with a Mission Support Guide today https://missionsupport.com/contact/