June 1 • 10am-4pm – Greensboro, NC
HOW TO INCREASE YOUR GIVING BY 25%
We believe that every Church has the capacity to increase their giving and other income by at least 25% with the right equipping! Join us for a one-day event designed specifically to equip you to increase your church’s finances in order to more effectively accomplish your mission. Our team of experts will provide practical tools and insights to help you increase giving, capitalize on opportunities for other income, maximize your facility, budget for growth and make informed decisions. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take your church to the next level.
Equip Events are designed with you and your team in mind. Our tailored workshops provide value to your organization through engaging and equipping your team with the best practices in the field.
Thursday, June 1
10am – 4pm
Greensboro, NC 27407
What to Expect
3 MAIN SESSIONS TO ENCOURAGE AND EQUIP
NETWORK WITH PASTORS & Leaders ACROSS NC
UNLIMITED COFFEE & SNACKS
Hands on Demonstrations & giveaways
Group Rate of 3+
before May 12
GET THE DETAILS
Check out the full schedule and more.
Thursday, June 1 · 10am - 4pm
- 9:30am – Registration opens
- 10:00-10:15 – Check-In
- 10:15-11:45 – Session 1
- Topics: Payroll & Bookkeeping –
- Bookkeeping: How to create, monitor, report, evaluate, project your budget each year that facilitates growth, ministry, and health. Learn various best practices & bookkeeping principles used by churches
- Payroll: Payroll encompasses more than you might imagine, Payroll includes not only paying your employees but also documenting benefits & withholding taxes. Learn how to classify an individual as a contractor or employee. Why do you need a streamlined system with your payroll? Learn how to go from time-consuming, manual entry to an efficient streamlined digital system. Ministerial payroll is unique with housing allowance, withholding, FICA & Social Security that are unique to pastors. Unique payroll for clergy.
- 11:45-12:45 – Lunch
- 12:45-2:15 – Session 2
- Topics: Budgeting & Facilities
- Budgeting: Church budgeting is always a unique challenge. Churches rely on donations that are not guaranteed and can fluctuate throughout the year. It can feel like an odd mixture of faith and science to forecast what your annual income for your church will be. Learn how to forecast, create, and monitor your budget throughout the year to make adjustments at just the right time.
- Facilities: Did you think you would be managing a facility when you became a pastor? From who cuts the lawn to who will be paying the light bill, learn best practices for weekly and long-term facility maintenance so that visitors have a great first impression while not taking up all your ministry bandwidth.
- 2:15 – 2:30 – Break
- 2:30-4:00 – Session 3
- Topics: Capital Campaigns & Building Projects
- Capital Campaigns: Do you feel stuck in your current situation and find yourself thinking, if only we had some more money, we could hire that new staff member or get a permanent facility or upgrade your AV needs. Capital campaigns can be that resource to help you get unstuck and meet those goals. Learn how this could go from a dream to a reality. It’s more possible than you realize and healthier than you would expect.
- Building Projects: Planning and executing on a building project is a daunting task. Learn how designing and building a building for your ministry can be a reality.